first of all we want to thank you for your interest in ~Tableau Vivant~ products.
We really appreciate your work and its value.
Our selection of bloggers is picky and we do have a list of selected reviewers in our group that we personally choose.
Many people ask us what is needed to be considered a blogger for our brand so we are going to write our points of view:
- we daily check the feeds and flickr and we directly contact bloggers that follow a style that is close to the image of the brand;
- we prefer to send our review copies to bloggers able to discern an original creation from ripped and mixed skins/creations, not blogging (and supporting) this kind of fake work;
- we appreciate a fair technique of picture, so we do not consider blogs/flickr displaying “pixelated”, morphs, deformed, oversized or minimized photo.
- we ask that the blog is at least 6 months old, has at least one blog post per week, has already posted ~Tableau Vivant~ in the past and show some interest in the brand being in the in-world group.
- once in the bloggers pool we don’t ask you to feature every release but *we do ask* to do a review of at least two creations per month (and not the same).
If you follow this profile and still interested, please drop a notecard in the mailbox on the counter in the main hall of the Store in world.
Thank you again for your interest,